Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Ok....Finally


Welcome to Makeup City ! My name is Loli & I will be bringing you the latest in Fashion , Makeup & all this girly !

Stats on ME : I have been a Professional makeup Artist for over 10yrs and have had the pleasure of working with Companies such as M.A.C Cosmetics (http://www.maccosmetic.com/)

NIXIE , KETT as well as Wolfe Brothers for (Special Effects) .I have been the key artist to many Fashion Houses : Dsquared , Heatherette , Roberto C., Roxy & many more, (which do not include my print work stats)


For the last 3 yrs I have been the Sole Owner and Trainer for Makeup City School of Beauty in San Diego(http://www.makeupcity.net/) as well as host keynote seminars at California's Top Hair academies . So I figured it was long overdue to start my own beauty blog .. I have been a guest blogger for several networks but i figured it was time and I owed it to my students to keep them informed on the up & up !

With that being said : I hope you stick around, subscribe & Follow ..I will do my best to keep you ahead of trend !



No comments:

Post a Comment